|OTC Asia recognises innovative technologies with the Spotlight on New Technology Award®. This recognition programme is exclusively for OTC Asia exhibitors and honours the latest and most advanced technologies from the region that are leading the industry into the future. Learn about the previous Spotlight on New Technology Award® recipients, read the press release.
|Application Deadline: 13 October 2023|
- NEW - The technology must be less than two years old dating from the first time it was introduced to the marketplace or was advertised for sale.
- INNOVATIVE - The technology must be original, ground-breaking, and capable of revolutionising the offshore E&P industry.
- PROVEN - The technology must be proven, either through full-scale application or successful prototype testing.
- BROAD INTEREST - The technology must have broad interest and appeal for the industry.
- SIGNIFICANT IMPACT - The technology must provide significant benefits beyong exisiting technologies.
- REGIONAL IMPACT - The technology must address an issue unique to the Asia Pacific region.
Small Business Award
- Be independently owned and operated for a not-for-profit concern.
- Have no more than 300 employees for the preceding 12 months.
- Meet all other Spotlight on New Technology Award® programme requirements.
Benefits of Participation
- Acknowledgement in an OTC Asia news release.
- Advanced recognition on the OTC Asia website and social media platforms.
- Acknowledgement at an onsite award presentation with media invited.
- Recognition in a special section fo the OTC Asia mobile app.
- A special emblem of recognition for the exhibitor's booth to designate selection.
- Special signage at your booth on the exhibit floor.
- Use of the Spotlight on New Technology Award® logo until the end of the calendar year (2024), including usage of the logo at any other OTC events held the same year.
- OTC Asia Spotlight on New Technology Small Business Award® receipients will receive the same benefits as listed above, with added recongition as a "Small Business Award" recipient.