Technical Panel 3: Exploring the Depths: Deepwater Technology and Development
The vast expanse of the deepwater realm presents an ongoing frontier for the industry, where constant unknown factors challenge exploration and development. As technology evolves and societal requirements progress, it plays a pivotal role in streamlining decision-making, managing risks, and enhancing operational safety. In the current changing energy landscape, oil and gas operators need to improvise their strategic and tactical steps in their venture for continued deepwater development.
Industry leaders will share compelling case studies, shedding light on the triumphs and insights gained from deepwater exploration projects in the Asia Pacific region:
- Is deepwater development a choice or a necessity?
- Influence of the changing energy scenario on the future of deepwater development.
- Collaboration, scalability, and commercialisation.
- Technological advancements.
- Stakeholder expectations on the overall deepwater development strategy early in the project maturation cycle.
- Case studies from the Asia Pacific: Unveiling successful deepwater projects and ongoing challenges in Sabah and Sarawak.